Swim Specific Strength Workshop
Up to 3 family members can show up for the given price; no more than 2 swimmers.
- Presentation about how to apply the most recent research and best training methods for your Strength- or Dryland Training.
- Hands-on portion to show and teach the best fundamentals for the shoulders, back, and knees.
- Definition & function of core and its relation to swimming performance; strength vs. stability.
- Force vs. power.
- The essence of injury prevention.
- Swim specific training.
- Hip hinge
- Altitude drop
- Olympic weightlifting intro – dependent on team level