Have you ever wanted to win so badly, but were faced with set-backs?
Swimmer Strength is here to help you strength train smarter to swim faster.
Did you know that all 600 muscles in the human body can be trained using only the body?
Coincidentally, swimming requires the body to be propelled forward using the body as a vessel.
Are you curious to explore what your body is able to do and directly relate the stability, strength and the motions to stroke mechanics in the pool, without making it look like swimming or risking to injure yourself?
In these 2-hours, you will:
- Be sweating.
- Have fun connecting land-based movements and power better to the pool.
- Explore new body weight movements that you have never done before.
- Train the entire body while learning.
- Only be using the body for resistance using bars, rings, and boxes.
- NOT be exposed to movements that will harm you.
- NOT get a traditional dryland circuit.
- NOT get “swim-specific” movements.
- NOT lift any external resistance
Age Restriction: 13+
Capacity: 12 attendees
- Swimmer and/or coaches
- First come, first serve
The Cell Gym: 6343 E Main St UNIT 16, Mesa, AZ 8520
Your Performance Coach
- Founder and head performance coach of Swimmer Strength.
- Served as a graduate assistant for the men’s and women’s swim teams at University of Utah from 2014 to 2017, responsible for strength training.
- Helped coach Cesar Cielo in 2013.
- Through Swimmer Strength, Deniz has worked with dozens of teams around the world including the U.S., Europe, South America and Asia. Under his oversight, hundreds of swimmers have successfully gone through the Swimmer Strength regimen with positive outcomes and faster swimming.
- Silver medalist at Swedish National Championships.
- Arizona State Rookie of the Year 2012.
- Author of Foundations of Strength Training for Swimmers.
- Awarded Top 50 Healthcare Company in 2020-2021.